France Connection - Paris
36-38 rue des Mathurins
France Connection brings a touch of Magic to your Events!
The entire France Connection team, spread out in four offices (Paris, the Champagne region, the Loire Valley and the French Riviera) is passionate about France and about their job.
Being a boutique agency, we claim our independence and our difference:
- Our Project Managers are dedicated to one specific market because they have lived in the country, know the culture, know the language and know how to “read between the lines”.
- When in charge of a project, the same person will supervise and manage it from start to finish, from working on the proposal to sending the final invoice.
- Each one of us has had a professional experience on the client’s side and know the corporate environment. We know what it is like to be a client, what to hope and what to expect from a supplier.
- In 20 years of event creation, with a penchant for unusual or exclusive locations, we have explored interpretations of every sort, from the extremely classical to the most audacious.
- But we are not merely event planners: We are true destination experts and our clients can always rely on us for the best recommendation on how to achieve and unforgettable event. We, and the suppliers we work with, emphasize the value of good service, availability and responsiveness.
Our latest news!
It is summer in Paris and in spite of the weather being “temperamental”, Paris will always be Paris, with its terraces shared between locals and tourists looking at the theatre of the street, youngsters drinking wine and dancing on the Seine banks, hipsters trying to get a tan at the Parc des Buttes Chaumont, visitors enjoying the old charms of Montmartre and lovers tying padlocks on the Pont des Arts and whispering “je t’aime”…
Paris is an ever-inspiring city and we, at France Connection, love that our job is to promote it and to host our guests in such a beautiful place.
Spring has been a very busy period for France Connection, and we are not complaining about it! In 2012, we have taken the decision to approach “booming Brazil” and thanks to the hard work and huge smile of Luciana, our Brazilian Project Manager, we have welcomed our first Brazilian group of 75 guests for an 8-day incentive trip in Paris and its surroundings.
But let’s not forget our other markets and we have been lucky to welcome two groups of 80 guests each from the United Kingdom! They were offered a weekend trip to Paris as a reward for their hard work. France Connection organized an unforgettable gala dinner for each group, in an exquisite restaurant on the Seine River. The sun was shining, the air was warm, people were laughing, the meal was delicious – the perfect blend for an unforgettable night!
In July, the 2012 WFH (World Federation of Hemophilia) World Congress brought a lot of people from all around the world to Paris, which got even more hustling and bustling than usual! France Connection was very proud to work with two pharmaceuticals for this event: one from Spain (300 guests) and the other from the United States (100 guests). With one goal in head (making our clients’ life easier), we planned all their ground services while in Paris: airport transportation, VIP transportation, restaurants and gala dinner, assistance and hostesses. This was truly enriching experience, with wonderful clients.
For now, our team is enjoying the Parisian summer (in spite of the sun being rather shy) and recharging their batteries before the very busy fall. We are expecting groups from Brazil and the United States for exciting incentive trips to Paris, the Champagne region, the Loire Valley and the French Riviera. In fall, we have everything covered!
Last but not least, you will be able to meet our team soon since France Connection will be exhibiting at the IMEX America in Las Vegas, from October 11th to 13th.
A bientôt en France!
The France Connection team.